The Procurement Office assists the College community with the acquisition of goods and services and provides guidance for conducting business as agents of the College when purchasing and contracting.
About procurement guidelines...
- Our procurement environment
- Initiating and authorizing a purchase
- Using a purchase order
- Considering a contractual agreement
- Expense and reimbursement guidelines
About purchasing cards...
About preferred providers...
- Potential new supplier information
- Participating in group purchasing organizations
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Whistleblower and Conflict of Interest Policies
Routine campus purchasing..
Penn Hall First Floor
Campus Box 437
Pat Verderosa 717-337-6225
Assistant Director of Procurement Services
- Procurement guidelines
- Campus purchasing programs
- Purchasing card
Director of Financial Services/Controller
-Procurement authorization levels